My failed attempt to spend the night in Malatapay gave me no choice but to go back to Dumaguete City.
My choice of accommodation must be cheap yet strategic to the place and things I need for the following day. With months of research about the city, I find Hotel Nicanor and Bethel Guest House to be the best choice for both budget and strategic location.
Should I recommend Bethel? Definitely!
– It’s cheap (cable tv, hot n cold shower)
– It’s near Sans Rival Resto (a must visit if you’re in the city)
– It’s near the city pier (for Cebu, Bohol, Siquijor, and nearby island tour)
– Located in Rizal Boulevard (Manila’s Roxas Boulevard counterpart)
– If you plan to go to Bais or Manjuyod, you can just wait in front of Bethel for the bus.
You may view their website: http://bethelguesthouse.com